Mission Month 2017
November is always Mission Month at GSCC
The theme this year is: “Hope for the Muslim World”. Because our mission focus is to support mission ventures to people groups unreached with the gospel, this involves a great portion of the Muslim world.
- November 5th – Pastor Adam speaking.
- November 12th – Pastor Shawn of Jesus Network – Toronto.
- November 19th – Paul Kiss of New Life in Collingwood – Former missionary to Muslim people in UK.
- November 26th – Don Richardson – speaking in both A.M. and P.M. services.
“What God will do is always more than what He has given us to do. He has given us a clear and simple thing to finish, to see that Christ is worshipped and followed among every people. This is the essential missionary task. This task we must do with utmost focus and passion until it is finished.”
[ Perspectives on the World Mission Movement Finishing the Task Ralph D. Winter and Bruce A. Koch (539) ]
By nature of its calling and commission (Matthew 28, Acts 1:8) the Church is missional. We exist for the purpose of making disciples of Jesus from of all peoples, tribes, and tongues. GSCC therefore defines “missions” as: God’s global purpose to reconcile all peoples to Himself through Jesus Christ.missions guidelines
Please Pray for Our International Mission Partners
- Bobby & Sandy Jank
(New Tribes Mission Venezuela )
- “G” (SIM Ethiopia)
- Ken & Nancy (North Africa)
- David Sangnay, Suwit Duangkaew, G. Nawdin
(Frontier Labourers for Christ – Thailand/ Myanmar)
- Margaret Thomas Indonesia—OMF
- Cheryl and Donna Pridham, missionaries at the Widow’s School in Samaru-Kataf, Nigeria (Prayer Partner)
- Rev. Bitrus and Monica Audu, Christ Missionary Outreach, Nigeria (Prayer Partner)