We are a Christian ministry outreach to the community to compassionately assist families in need.
- In 2017 we distributed 731 boxes for 53 families with 93 adults and 70 children
- We average 61 boxes monthly
- 80% of our food is purchased at a monthly cost of 2750
- Single people on disability benefits are 44% of our clients
- Food Bank use has increased 13% from 2016
- All of our staff are volunteers
- With limited storage we must purchase food twice a month for client distribution
- We receive no Government funding
Change the community by supporting us today
- 1. By Cheque.Our primary support is through financial donations. Please make your cheques made payable to "Gentle Shepherd Community Church" and mark your cheque "Flesherton Food Bank". mail to
- 2. By Online Giving.Consider partnering with us by making a monthly donation with an automatic reoccurring credit card payment. You may also make a one-time donation online. Please select "Flesherton Food Bank". Donate Online
- 3. By Interac e-Transfer. A convenient way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send a donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We suppport Flesherton and surrounding communities (Eugenia, Feversham, Maxwell, Priceville, Ceylon)
Cedarside Baptist Church
Marion Doyle, Coordinator (519.599.3576)
Pastor David McIntyre (519.924.2951)
Register and complete financial summary. Please bring a utility bill to verify your residence.
Donations of clothing are welcome, clients can take what they need
Markdale Foodland is our partner. Drop box is located at the front of the store.
The Flesherton Food Bank gratefully acknowledges the captial grant given to the food bank from the Community Foundation Grey Bruce which made it possible to renovate, rewire and purchase much needed appliances in 2016.