We are a Christian ministry outreach to the community to compassionately assist families in need.
- In 2016 we distributed 635 boxes for 59 families with 101 adults and 75 children
- We average 56 boxes monthly
- Our monthly costs average $2250.00
- 38% of our clients are single on social service benefits
- Rising utility costs are a factor with increased food bank use
- All of our staff are volunteers
- With limited storage we must purchase food twice a month for client distribution
- We receive no Government funding
Change the community by supporting us today
- 1. By Cheque.Our primary support is through financial donations. Please make your cheques made payable to "Gentle Shepherd Community Church" and mark your cheque "Flesherton Food Bank". mail to
- 2. By Online Giving.Consider partnering with us by making a monthly donation with an automatic reoccurring credit card payment. You may also make a one-time donation online. Please select "Flesherton Food Bank". Donate Online
- 3. By Interac e-Transfer. A convenient way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send a donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We suppport Flesherton and surrounding communities (Eugenia, Feversham, Maxwell, Priceville, Ceylon)
Cedarside Baptist Church
Marion Doyle, Coordinator (519.599.3576)
Pastor David McIntyre (519.924.2951)
Register and complete financial summary. Please bring a utility bill to verify your residence.
Donations of clothing are welcome, clients can take what they need
Markdale Foodland is our partner. Drop box is located at the front of the store.
The Flesherton Food Bank gratefully acknowledges the captial grant given to the food bank from the Community Foundation Grey Bruce which made it possible to renovate, rewire and purchase much needed appliances in 2016.